Adaptive immunity, memory CD8+ T cells, tissue-resident memory T cells, tissue immunity
List of Major publications
1. SN Christo, M Evrard, SL Park, LC Gandolfo, et. al. and LK Mackay. Discrete tissue microenvironments instruct diversity in resident memory T cell function and plasticity. Nature Immunology. 2021, 22:1140-51
2. S Sasson*, CL Gordon*, SN Christo*, P Klenerman and LK Mackay. Local heroes or villains: tissue-resident memory T cells in human health and disease. Cellular and Molecular Immunology. 2020, 17(2):113.
3. A Zaid*, JL Hor*, SN Christo*, JR Groom, et. al. and SN Mueller. Chemokine-receptor-dependent control of skin tissue-resident memory T cell formation. Journal of Immunology. 2017, 7:2451.
4. SN Christo et. al. and JD Hayball. Inflammasome components ASC and AIM2 modulate the acute phae of biomaterial implant-induced foreign body responses. Scientific Reports. 2016, 6:20635.
5. SN Christo*, A Bachhuka*, et. al. and JD Hayball. The Role of Surface Nanotopography and Chemistry on Primary Neutrophil and Macrophage Cellular Responses. Advanced Healthcare Materials. 2015, 5(8):956.
6. SN Christo*, A Bachhuka*, et. al. and JD Hayball. Hybrid core/shell microparticles an their use for understanding biological processes. Journal of Colloid Interface Science. 2015, 457:9. (IF: 4.042)
7. SN Christo et. al. and JD Hayball. Scrutinizing calcium flux oscillations in T lymphocytes to deduce the strength of stimulus. Scientific Reports. 2015, 5:7760.
8. SN Christo, KR Diener and JD Hayball. The functional contribution of calcium ion flux heterogeneity in T cells. Immunology and Cell Biology. 2015, 93(8):694.
9. H Frizzell*, R Fonseca*, SN Christo, M Evrard, et. al. and LK Mackay. Organ-specific isoform selection of fatty acid-binding proteins in tissue-resident lymphocytes. Science Immunology. 2020, 5(46).
10. JA Trubiano, CL Gordon, C Castellucci, SN Christo, et. al. and LK Mackay. Analysis of skin-resident memory T cells following drug hypersensitivity reactions. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 2020, 140(7):1442.
11. SL Park, A Zaid, JL Hor, SN Christo et. al. and LK Mackay. Local proliferation maintains a stable pool of tissue-resident memory T cells after antiviral recall responses. Nature Immunology. 2018, 2:183-191.
12. T Gargett, SN Christo, et. al. and JD Hayball. GM-CSF signalling blockade and chemotherapeutic agents act in concert to inhibit the function of myeloid-derived suppressor cells in vitro. Clinical and Translational Immunology. 2016, 5(12)e119.