Boston University, Department of Biomedical Engineering
Educational Background & Professional Experience
Seoul National University
Tianjin University of Commerce
Immunotherapy, Synthetic biology
List of Major publications
1. Li, H.S.1, Wong, N.M.1, Tague, E, Ngo, J.T., Khalil, A.S., Wong, W.W.* Engineering clinically-approved drug gated CAR circuits. bioRxiv. 2021.
2. Israni, D.V.1, Li, H.S.1, Gagnon, K.A., Sander, J., Joung, J.K., Wong, W.W., Khalil, A.S.* Clinically-driven design of transcriptional regulators and therapeutic programs in mammalian cells. bioRxiv. 2021.
3. Li, H.S.1, Jiang, T.1 Singh, B., Han, G. G., Kang, S.K., Bok, J.D., Kim, D.D., Choi, Y.J.*, Cho, C.S.* Oral delivery of proviotics in poultry using pH-sensitive tablets. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2017, 27 (4), 739-746
4. Li, H.S., Shin, M.K., Singh, B., Maharjan, S., Yoo, H.S., Kang, S.K., Hong, Z.S., Cho, C.S.*,Choi, Y.J.* Nasal immunization with mucoadhesive and mannan decorated HPMCP microsphere containing ApxIIA toxin induces protective immunity against challenge infection with Actinobacillus pleuropneumoiae in mice. Journal of controlled release. 2016, 233: 114–125
5. Li, H.S., Piao, D.C., Jiang, T., Bok, J.D., Cho, C.S., Lee, Y.S., Kang, S.K.*, Choi, Y.J.* Recombinant interleukin 6 with M cell-targeting moiety produced in Lactococcus lactis IL1403 as a potent mucosal adjuvant for peroral immunization, Vaccine. 2015, 33(16): 1959-1967
6. Li, H.S., Singh, B, Park, T.E, Hong, Z.S., Kang, S.K., Cho, C.S.*, Choi, Y.J.* Mannan decorated thiolated Eudragit microspheres for targeting antigen presenting cells via nasal vaccination, European journal of pharmaceutical science. 2015, 80:16-25