Presenting new and exciting Immunological contents in a Hybrid Platform
Expected attendees at the 8th FIMSA Congress
The Federation of Immunological Societies of Asia-Oceania (FIMSA) is a non-profit organization founded in 1992 to advance the science of immunology in the Asia-Pacific region.
All immunological Societies and Associations within the Asia-Pacific region who are members of the International Union of Immunological Societies (IUIS) are eligible to become members of FIMSA. Current members include Australia & New Zealand, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, India, Iran, Japan, Korea, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, Thailand, and Sri Lanka.
Aims and Objectives of FIMSA
FIMSA aims to promote close contact and interaction between immunological societies of the Asian and Oceania regions and facilitate the exchange of scientific information and personnel by:
• Promoting communication and collaboration between immunologists in the region.
• Organizing workshops and conferences in the field of immunology.
• Conducting educational programmes, training courses and promote exchange of scientists in the overall interest of the advancement of immunology in the region.
• Facilitate the exchange of technologies and reagents within the region.
• Supporting the publication of journals, monographs etc.
The FIMSA Congress hosted by the FIMSA member society every 3 years provides good opportunity for scientists and students in immunology and related fields in Asia and Pacific Regions to expose to cutting edge immunology research.